Orange, beet and fennel salad
This salad really tastes nice. The orange mixes well with both the beets and the fennel. You can use any color beets you have, the traditional, or yellow or candy cane.
Serving Size: 2
- 2 med. large beets, cleaned, peeled cooked
- 2 med. oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 med. fennel bulb
for the dressing:
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. fennel seeds, freshly ground
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. agave syrup
- Peel the oranges and cut them into segments.
- Slice the cooked beets in fine circles.
- Clean the fennel and cut of the bottom part of the bulb.
- Slice the fennel in very thin slices or shavings.
Make the salad dressing.
- Using a mortar and pestle or coffee grinder, grind the fennel seeds.
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Assemble the salad by placing beets oranges and fennel decoratively on a plate.
- Drizzle the dressing over and optionally garnish with fennel leaves.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.