Tagliatelle with Artichokes, Red Onions and Thyme
The combination of red onions and artichokes is quite tasty with a bit of white wine and thyme the meal becomes heavenly.
Serving Size: 4
- 300 grams tagliatelle or fettuccine
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water, liquid drained and halved
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 large red onions, sliced in thin rings
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1-2 Tbs. fresh thyme
- 1 small piece soy cheese, grated
- Cook the tagliatelle in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute the red onion until just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Add the minced garlic and artichoke pieces.
- Saute until the artichokes are lightly browned, turn the heat down to low.
- Splash the white wine over the vegetables to thin the oil, and season.
- Drain the tagliatelle, and mix the vegetables with the tagliatelle.
- Add the thyme.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve the meal garnished with grated soy cheese.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.