Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grape Bruschetta
We really like bruschetta and had these as a lunch, however, they would make a great appetizer or finger food at a party. Perfect for the upcoming holiday season, or a chilly fall day, spent cozy inside.
Yield: 12-16 slices
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts. cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F / 205°C.
- Cut the stem tip of the Brussels sprouts off.
- Slice the Brussels sprouts thinly using a good knife or mandolin.
- Place the shaved sprouts in a baking dish or on a baking sheet prepared with baking parchment.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over.
- Add the rosemary and nutmeg and toss lightly.
- Place in the oven to roast for 25-35 minutes.
- Clean the grapes and remove from the stem.
- Slice the grapes in half.
- Place the grapes in a separate baking dish and place in the oven to roast for 10-15 minutes.
- While the sprouts and grapes are roasting, slice the baguette.
- Heat the grill and toast the slices.
- Pour ½ cup of balsamic vinegar or fruited balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil the vinegar to reduce to ¼ cup.
- When the sprouts and grapes are done, remove from the oven.
- Spread the toasted slices with vegan, non-dairy cream cheese.
- Place some of the roasted sprouts on top of the cream cheese.
- Place a few grapes on top of the sprouts.
- Drizzle the reduce balsamic vinegar over the top.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.