Roasted Parsnip, Carrot, Sweet Potato with Orange Rosemary Sauce
This is a really delicious side dish. It is great as a holiday side dish or as a winter meal.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into rounds and half moons
- 1 lb. parsnips, peeled and cut into rounds
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 orange, zest
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- salt and pepper
- garnished with rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Mix the orange juice, zest, chopped rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium large bowl.
- Whisk well to blend.
- Add the peeled and sliced sweet potatoes, parsnips, and carrots.
- Toss well so all the vegetables are covered in the sauce.
- Place the vegetables in a casserole dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until the vegetables are tender.
- While the vegetables are roasting, toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove from the oven, sprinkle the hazelnuts on top.
- Garnish with extra rosemary sprigs.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.