Tomatoish quinoa spaghetti
When we were in France, we saw this lovely tomato quinoa spaghetti in a bright orange color. Organic and vegan – so of course we were interested in buying and trying it. We found it very tasty and want to try to make it ourselves soon.
Serving Size: 2
- 250 – 300 grams quinoa spaghetti (for 2 people)
- 1 onion chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (400 grams) tomato blockes in sauce
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 large can (140 grams) tomato paste
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbs. fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbs. fresh thyme , just the tiny leaves
- 1 tbs. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- Saute the chopped onion in the olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until they are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer to season.
Shortly before serving:
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Select enough quinoa spaghetti for 2 people and place in the water.
- The quinoa spaghetti only needs 3 or 4 minutes to cook.
- Serve the quinoa spaghetti with the sauce on top.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.