Gnocchi with lemon ricotta and zucchini
What a lovely fresh and tasty meal this was. I added the parsley and basil at the very last minute so that they were still fresh. This was a very nice light supper and would also be a good lunch, or even a very special meal when camping.
Serving Size: 2-3
- 1 pkg. (500 grams) gnocchi
- 2 small zucchinis, cut in small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbs. cooking oil
- 1 lemon or lime juice
- 100 grams tofu
- 2 tbs. soy yogurt
- 1 tbs. vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 tsp. lemon sunflower oil
- Italian parsley, chopped
- basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion until glassy.
- Add the zucchini pieces and cook al dente.
- Set the onion and zucchini aside.
- Heat a pan of hot water to cook the gnocchi.
- Puree the tofu with the lemon oil, the lemon juice, the soy yogurt and vegetable bouillon together to make a smooth “ricotta” sauce.
- Cut the parsley and basil in small pieces.
- Cook the gnocchi and drain.
- Add the zucchini and onion mixture.
- Add the ricotta mixture and the basil and parsley.
- Serve warm, with a fresh salad and whole grain bread.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.