Mango, Avocado and Watercress Salad
This is really a deluxe salad with the mango, avocado, watercress, spinach and raspberry dressing. All delicious ingredients in themselves, and together it becomes heavenly.
Serving Size: 2
- 3/4 lbs. watercress, coarse stems discarded (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 3/4 cups fresh spinach, large stems discarded
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbs.vegetable oil
- 1 & 1/2 Tbs.sesame oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries,
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the salad dressing ingredients in a blender and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Gently toss all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add just enough dressing to coat, then serve immediately.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.