Vegan Peppermint Shake
Vegalicious celebrates St. Patrick’s Day this year with a tasty green peppermint shake.
Serving Size: 2 – 4
- 3 cups vanilla soy ice cream or vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 3/4 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (depends upon the strength of the mint flavor)
- vanilla or sugar/agave (optional)
- green sugar decorations (optional)
- whippable soy topping (optional)
- Place the soy ice cream or soy yogurt in a blender.
- Add the soy milk and pulse shortly to mix.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Taste to evaluate flavor.
- Add additional peppermint or possibly vanilla or sugar/agave as desired.
- Garnish with whippable soy topping and green sugar decorations.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.