White Bean Salad with Tomatoes and Artichokes
Serving Size: 4
- 200 grams white beans, cooked and drained
- 2 large tomatoes , peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut in fourths
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 3 tbs. oil
- 1 tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. apple juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel the tomato.
- Cut in fourths and cut out the seeds.
- Cut each forth into half lengthwise so that you have 8 long narrow strips.
- Peel the onions and chop fine.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into fourths.
- Drain the beans and mix with the tomato artichoke and onions.
- Make the dressing and mix all together.
- Remove the oregano leaves from the sprigs and sprinkle over the top of the salad.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.