Minty Stir Fried Noodles with Tofu and Greens
This is a quick and easy meal to make. Very colorful to serve and tasty.
Serving Size: 2
- 300 g tofu (natural or seasoned)
- 200 g savoy cabbage, shredded,
- 200 g pak choi, sliced
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 20 g fresh mint lives,
- 300 g vegan wok noodles
- Place the cabbage and pak choi in a colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Drain but do not allow to dry out.
- Heat a wok or large, wide pan with a lid over a high heat.
- Add the oil and heat.
- If using natural tofu, cut the tofu into bite sized pieces, and cook in the oil until golden brown.
- When the tofu is golden, add the garlic and mint leaves.
- Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is golden.
- Add the noodles to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the prepared greens.
- If using prepared, seasoned tofu, add it now.
- Add 75ml cold water and cover.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the greens have just started to wilt and the water has evaporated.
- Serve immediately
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.