Salad of pumpkin and chestnuts with soy cheese
This colorful salad is a nice light compliment to any vegan dinner.
Serving Size: 8
- 1 pomegranate
- 300 grams pumpkin, sliced thinly and steamed
- 175 grams mixed salad greens
- 200 grams soy cheese, cut in small squares
- 200 grams chestnuts, ready to eat, from vacuum pack or canned, cut in halves and quarters
- 1 spring onions, cut in small rings
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 6 Tbs. fine olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Cut the steamed pumpkin in very fine strips or pieces.
- Mix the salad greens, pumpkin pieces, soy cheese, and chestnuts together in a large salad bowl.
- Make a light dressing from the olive oil and white wine vinegar, with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad and mix.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.