Spinach ravioli filled with a pea & pistachio mixture
Green filled with green, delicious and elegant. It is a bit of work to do, but well worth it!
Serving Size: 2
for the pea and pistachio filling:
- 200 grams frozen peas, thawed
- 100 grams pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbs. chili oil
for the spinach pasta dough:
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 2 tbs. oil
- 1/2 cup spinach puree, 100 grams chopped spinach pureed
for the sauce:
- 250 grams soy cream
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tbs. corn starch
For the pasta dough:
- Cook the spinach with a bit of water and puree.
- In a bowl, using a mixer combine the pasta dough ingredients to make a dough.
- Wrap in a towel and let sit for 30 minutes.
For the filling:
- Puree the thawed peas, oil, water and pistachio nuts together.
- Season to taste with salt.
For the sauce:
- Put the soy cream in a small sauce pan,
- Add the corn starch and vegetable bouillon and mix well to dissolve.
- Heat the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Roll out the pasta dough on a floured surface.
- Place a spoonful of filling for each ravioli and cover with the half of the pasta.
- Press ad cut into a ravioli form.
- Place the finished ravioli on a plate and continue making the raviolis until all the filling and dough have been used.
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling.
- Cook the raviolis in the boiling water for a few minutes, until they float.
- Heat the sauce.
- Serve the ravioli topped with a bit of creamy sauce.
We enjoyed this meal with a white wine, baguette and a lovely fresh salad.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.